-
March 2nd, 2007, 08:54 PM
#101
HB Forum Owner
Today I saw...a trash can and cardboard boxes flying by our window. The wind is terrible today with gust up to 40+ mph
-
March 3rd, 2007, 03:07 PM
#102
Inactive Member
Today I Saw... penny sized snowflakes.
It was not supposed to snow, but the temps have really dropped since yesterday, and that damn wind is still blowing too.
-
March 5th, 2007, 05:35 PM
#103
Inactive Member
Clear skies and sunny breezes!!!
-
March 5th, 2007, 11:19 PM
#104
Inactive Member
hundreds of bikers headed for Daytona
-
March 6th, 2007, 05:41 PM
#105
Inactive Member
Today I saw...two kittens playing in the yard across the street. everytime the wind would blow, they would pounce on the leaves or the weed or anything that moved...I like cats [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2007, 05:50 PM
#106
Inactive Member
-
March 6th, 2007, 11:28 PM
#107
Inactive Member

way to many typing errors on a letter I was writing
-
March 7th, 2007, 10:18 AM
#108
Inactive Member
-
March 7th, 2007, 10:35 AM
#109
HB Forum Owner
a teardrop roll off my face to the ground
-
March 7th, 2007, 05:51 PM
#110
Inactive Member
*sends Huggs to Tracy* Hang in there, everyone is sending you good thoughts and prayers, including me.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks